Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Edit Top Navigation Branding within SharePoint 2013


Changing the default SharePoint branding on SharePoint 2013 sites is something which I am sure all of us would want to do. You would prefer seeing your organization name rather than SharePoint on your intranet/internet sites. I am placing a screenshot so as you know what I am talking about.






While I was looking to implement the same thing, I did a bit of research and thought the newly introduced Design manager might have something. But unfortunately it doesn’t. Finally I managed to change this using CSS. However there is one another easy peezee way of doing the same thing by using powershell script.

$webApp = Get-SPWebApplication “http://WebAppURL”
$webApp.SuiteBarBrandingElementHtml = "SharePointClick"
$webApp.Update()


No comments: